You have important retirement plan changes that will affect you.
With the new affiliation with MUSC there are some important changes affecting the RMC retirement plan.
- As of 04/01/2023, the former plan will no longer support any contributions, and all new contributions will go into the new state-supported plan.
- You should have already received information to enroll in the new PEBA plan.
- Employee accounts in the old plan are NOT automatically moving to the new state plan.
- Current and former employees will have important decisions to make starting 04/01/2023.
- With no action the former plan with RMC will become an IRA on or about 06/30/2023. Investment allocations and important beneficiary designations MUST be updated
It is IMPORTANT that you take ACTION.
Would you like some professional advice on what is best for you and your future retirement?
We are fiduciaries that offer comprehensive financial planning and investment advice.
We are here to help. If you would like to discuss your options with someone who can provide a holistic view to your finances, give our office a call to schedule a no-obligation consultation.
Call (803) 736-3406 or email Zach@milestonewealthadvisors.com